Saturday, March 3, 2012

Welcome to Florida???????????????????



Well, we're here and are very pleased with our condo accommodations.  But are we pleased with the weather?
Uh, that would be a noooooo.  I'm so happy I thought to bring the big-ass golf umbrella.  I got Augie out this morning just before all hell broke loose.
I guess I'd have to say we've been lucky, though, because we dodged all the really dangerous stuff.  Got out of TN before things went bad for them.
We drove through some really heavy rain yesterday morning.  Poor Petey had a death grip on the steering wheel.



So today will be spent contemplating our navels and reading.  Oh, and also standing in the kitchen looking at these beautiful tiles over the sink.

Oh, wait, what's that I hear?  The sound of silence?  I believe the rain has stopped for a moment and Augie looks and smells (dog farts - yuck) like he needs some grass (even if it's wet) to poop on.
Ciao.


2 comments:

  1. Leslye Wilson BursonMarch 3, 2012 at 8:56 AM

    Glad you arrived safely .... Enjoy the journey !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you missed the bad weather while driving. Your days will get brighter soon. : ) We had a lot of wind yesterday and last night but all trees are still standing in the neighborhood--to the best of my knowledge.

    ReplyDelete