Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It's my one year "blogaversary"

It's true what they say - time flies when you're having fun.  Actually, it flies when you're not having fun, too.  

One year and 193 blog entries.  Are you sick of me yet?  That was a rhetorical question.

I have really enjoyed writing this blog.   It's been fun showing you where I live, my family and friends.  Oh yeah, and my dog, AugieAt times it has been quite cathartic.

If you'll hang in there with me, I'll try to keep it interesting.  Staying in the same vein as "dog poop and sneezing into the bathroom mirror."  You know, the important life issues.

If you have suggestions for topics - bring 'em on.  Just try to keep it clean, eh?  Or not.

Thanks for dropping by.  I love each and every one of you.  Ok, that was too much, wasn't it?  

Oh, I almost forgot.  I got some new specs to celebrate this important day.  Actually, I was over due but my blogaversary was a great excuse.

                                                                       You like?


No comments:

Post a Comment