Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Are you satisfied?

Nothing hinky going on here; I had some more time on my hands while driving to St.Pete the other day and began ruminating on how we view ourselves.

I will give credit to my neighbor and fellow blogger, Heather, for planting the "satisfied" seed, however.  Check out the link to her blog.  
 French chic

A while back, Heather, posted a picture of herself with her hair straightened.  She has a fabu head of naturally curly hair and I was truly puzzled about why on earth she would want to spend extra time in the bathroom with, I can only imagine, some sort of straightening device.  It was probably hot, too.  Coming from me who has always had short hair (except for that time in high school when I let it grow long, for me anyway, for a boyfriend.  I know, stupid, eh?), it was beyond my comprehension.

I let that notion stew for a while and started to formulate my thoughts on the drive.

Tall people would rather be shorter and people with curly hair dream of long, straight hair.  Brunettes want to be blond.  Short people would kill for 3 more inches.  Small breasted women might seriously consider padded undergarments and big busted women are really tired of carrying those things around.

Bald guys remember the old days.  Baby-faced men would love to grow a big-assed 'stache. 

I'm sure I could come up with more examples but I don't want to get too personal.

Thoughts?  Anyone?  Anyone? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment