Saturday, March 9, 2013

Link experiment

 The other day when I posted a picture of our friends, Jane and Tom, I wanted to direct you to last year's photo taken down here but couldn't figure how to do that.

In stepped my bead buddy, Juli, who talked me into this whole blog thing and sent me "linking for dummies" instructions.

This is my breast cancer anniversary month so I thought I'd practice linking with the picture I had taken last year when we were marking 5 years.

If you click on the link below it should take you to that blog and the photo included.  Go ahead.  Give it a try.  I'll just be sitting here with my fingers crossed.

Go.  Now!   


Five years since diagnosis

Ok, so I couldn't wait for you.  I had to try it my self and I'll be dag goned it worked!!!  Yea, Juls, yea, me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's your reward for playing along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment