Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lunch with friends

Let's see a show of hands - who remembers my post from last year at this time about our lunch with friends, Jane and Tom?

I can't figure out how to put a link in here for last year's blog "Old Shoe" but, take it from me - we don't look a day older.









This is where we ate - Pompano Joe's.




This is what I ate - a pulled pork sammie, fries (of course) and pineapple slaw.





We sat inside because we were afraid the breeze would knock the French fries off our plates and, you know, that can never happen but our table was next to an open window so we could hear the waves and check out the cute spring break boys playing volleyball.  That was Jane's idea, not mine.  Honest.

There was dessert but I was so excited for my key lime pie that I totally forgot to take a picture of it.  If you've been reading along you know that happens to me - often.


   
I can't remember if I showed you our place this year or not.  No?  Well . . . . this ain't it. hahahaha  This is the very coolio beach place that Jane/Tom scored.  Very, very beachy.

Always a good time hanging with the Lockwoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment