Saturday, March 23, 2013

More food - Greek!


We heard about this place from someone at the dog park earlier in the week.  She said it was authentic and so we stopped to check it out.


And look - they even have ocean side seating.
This Greek salad was actually preceded by an appetizer that I can't spell.  It was the little triangles of filo dough with spinach inside.  We snarfed them down so quickly I, once again, didn't get a pic.

Petey got the gyro (yur-o) platter.

I got the gyro sammie which I had to eat with a fork and knife.  I've tried using my hands before with these monsters and the sauce always ends up in my nose.  Not a pretty sight.
We were actually headed to Five Guys for a quick burger but spotted this place first.  Shhhh, don't tell my boys I cheated on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment