Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Comparing tiredness

The open house whipped my backside this year.  The fatigue afterward took me by surprise.  I knew I would have difficulty keeping my eyes open Saturday evening.  I made it through dinner without going face down at the table but I was still dragging on Monday.  What's up with that?

Petey did the Borgess half marathon on Sunday.  If you're not into the lingo - that's 13.1 miles.  I don't think I could ride a bike that far let along do it in sneakers.  

We're both still dragging a bit and it's Tues.  I can understand him still feeling pooped but I could sleep on a bed of nails right now.

You don't supposed it has anything to do with our age, do ya?  Nah.  I'm blaming it on the flowing trees.  I think they're giving off some kind of sleep-inducing fragrance.  Yup, that's it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment