Saturday, December 14, 2013

One "hop" in the art hop

Last night was the annual art hop here in town.  Our arts council puts it together every year and it's always a lot of fun.  People milling about our downtown area, sipping hot chocolate, listening to carols wafting through the air and riding in festive wagons up and down the streets.  It was a picture right out of Currier and Ives.

I don't have pictures of any of that - sorry.  I love the art hop but I never get to go on the art hop because I'm in the art hop.


See?  There I am with all my "stuff" at Baker Studio.  One of these years maybe I'll opt out of standing in one place for the evening and stroll around town freezing my backside off instead.  Or . . .
maybe not.

Never fear - I do have photos of all the goodies inside Baker Studio.  I'll tag the ones I absolutely know but because I'm the Lazy Blogger, others will remain nameless.


Joy Richmond

Suzanne Higgs




I'm going to go out on a limb with this one and that usually ends badly for me but I'm willing to take the risk.  I'm pretty sure this one is by Susan Wray.  (crossing fingers)

Judi Morris



Jim Kauppi

Jim Kauppi

Dan Smith

Dan Smith




Linda Jordan

 Everyone that came into Baker Studio last night looked to be having a grand time.  I think the fact that it wasn't butt-freezing cold out made a slight difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment