Sunday, November 2, 2014

Beaddazzled's Holiday Open House

Yikes!  Where have I been?  My last post was 10/22!
Oh, yeah - rolling paper.  I had a very successful "Arts and Eats" two weeks ago and have been working like a crazy woman beefing up my inventory.

Well, I'm back.  Slightly pooped but relaxing this morning after a great open house yesterday.

Alexa's pottery



My paper beads


Joyce's gourds



Danger!  Danger!  Deb's sweet treats!!!


Linda's various creative cuties


Sheila had some great hats and scarves

More mittens and hats from Linda


Goodies and something to drink for our customers

Stacey's quilted place mats



 It was a beautiful day albeit chilly but sunny.  I stress sunny because that's very important to us here in the mitten.

We had a great group of women participating this year and it was extra special to have the "Brachman dining room crew" together.

If you were unable to get here yesterday look for us again in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment