Tuesday, March 17, 2015

After the Art Walk

So after all that walking and looking at art we were hungry.  We were also very close to a cool brewery that my Jazzerise instructor, Melissa, told me about so we decided to check it out.

We don't drink but this brewery had an extra attraction that we were pretty sure we'd enjoy.

The name of the brewery is Three Daughters - 3D.  I didn't even get a picture of the front of the building because this is what was in the back.

A cavernous room filled with GAMES!!!




An all-ages joint, too.  It must be because she doesn't look 21.

I grew up with this game and in my mind I was an expert.  

The only drawback to the brewery is that they didn't serve food.  That problem was solved quickly, though.  I said something like, "I'm not eating anything from a damn truck" but changed my mind when I saw what was coming out of the window.

The icing on the cake was this killer band.  They started out with a few Blues tunes which won me over immediately and then I started to pay attention to the lead guitar.  OMG, he was outstanding.
We actually stayed out past our 9p curfew that night.  Such rebels.

No comments:

Post a Comment