Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Downtown Arboretum

This area is right down the street from us - in the park we walk/sit in almost everyday.


I thought of a silver fan when I saw this one.

This guy put me in mind of the feathers on, is it a cockateal? when he/or she wants to impress you.


I also find the trunks fascinating.

When I saw this cool spot I thought for sure I'd be able to pick up a cool drink.  Nope.

Have you noticed that I haven't labeled these palms?  There are little plaques all over the place but, remember, I'm the lazy blogger.  Having said that, I feel sure this must be a Hawaiian "girl" palm - look at her skirt!

I don't know if this one is a baby palm and will grow up to become a huge bugger but isn't it cute?


We are so lucky to be so close to this area.  It's a daily treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment