Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Another "duh" moment

I've lost count.  They seem to be happening in double digits lately.

So I've gotten back into yogurt recently.  I am also a very big fan of adding crunch to anything so I thought this new Chobani thing with the side cup looked like a winner.

Bought some and, by golly, it was good.  

The only issue I had with it was it wasn't very user friendly.  I mean I had to stick my spoon into that little side cup and move the "crunch" in there into the yogurt side.  It took a good 4 or 5 trips to the side before everything was transferred to my liking.

Then one evening I was watching TV and a commercial came on for Chobani yogurt.  I turned to Petey and said "that's the stuff I've been buying lately.  I think you'd like it."

And then I saw the hand model (hard to tell if it was a man or a woman but it doesn't really matter, does it?) flip that little side car over and the contents dumped right smack dab into the yogurt.  With a quick stir it was ready to go.

And then I got up and went to the fridge and looked, closely, at my recently purchased yogurt and this is what I saw.





See the word "flip" prominently displayed right there in the middle of the damn lid?  How the heck did I miss it??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment