Monday, August 29, 2016

Hats, hats, hats

Allegan hosts a huge fiber fest every year and I usually go with my sister, Lisa, the knitter.  I do not knit.  I tried it once and the results were horrid.

This year my cousin, Barb, also a knitter, came down from Newaygo for it so, once again, I tagged along.

I like the colors.  

I decided to focus on hats this year.  So here ya go.

I'm not one for hats but if I was going to a very, very fancy party, I might don this baby.  It would look ok with jeans, right?

Definitely for an evening out.

Somewhere that has something to do with France, I'm thinkin'.

This one and the two below scream "fall" don't they?



Is this just for people with pony tails?

I see a college kid walking across campus in this one.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

As long as my ears are warm, I'm good.

Didn't want to leave the guys out - cool, eh?

The female spin on the one above.

I know my friend, Donna Nowak, would love this one.

I love the added color here.


Chic.

Fun.

Fun-loving.



I really like the slouchy style.

Fuzzy.


I know a few people that could really rock this hat.



I'll be wearing this one when I graduate from wizard school.


I'm always amazed at the craftsmanship.  They spin, they felt, they knit.  Even if you don't do anything with fiber, check it out next year.  You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment